$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum... In My Tum!

One of my favorite things to do with my son and my nephews is to bake cookies on Christmas Eve in between dinner and church service. I remember when my 12 year old son was younger and he would tolerate wearing a santa hat while we baked. Usually by the end of the recipe preperation experience, and after flour fell to the floor like snow, my son would have a whip cream beard and mustache. OK, so I put that whip cream on him and somewhere there is a picture of how cute and jolly he looked, but just the memory puts a twinkle in my eye. For Christmas here is a link to my favorite site for recipes and I wish you a jolly time making tasty treats that leave you and your family singing... yum, yum, yum, yum, yum... in my tum!

No comments: