$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Think BIG sites Affiliate Program Opportunity

I have been an affiliate with ThinkBIGsites for almost three years and would like to share the opportunity with others to be part of a successful team. While you can not turn on the news without hearing about the high unemployment rates and fear of a double-dip recession... ThinkBIGsites is breaking records and has a huge opportunity for continued growth which has proven to make it a recession proof business.

Some of the many benefits that come with the ThinkBIGsites Affiliate Program:
  • Be your own boss and set your own hours
  • Build your business with top-notch "one-stop shop" services
  • Work from your home office and never worry about a traffic jam or escalating gas prices
  • Learn from other affiliates and the managing partners during DAILY sales huddles to support your success

If you have an Internet connection and a phone then you have the equipment necessary.

It helps to have experience or at the very least an understanding of the sales process. If you speak to others with strength, passion, enthusiasm, confidence, and sincerity then this opportunity is ideal for you. A strong work ethic with the ability to dedicate six hours a day for the first six months, good self/time management and communication skills will give you an advantage.
For more information, you are welcome to speak with me by phone 1-630-844-1823 or email me at slassiter@thinkbigsites.com

I look forward to welcoming you to our team!

5 comments:

Rupinder said...

Choosing wisely is the key to your success and here are a few things to look for when you consider joining an affiliate marketing programe.


affiliate marketing

Anonymous said...

I worked for this company and left because i found out they were nothing but a bunch of frauds stealing money from honest people stay away from them and keep your money in the bank....

ISHIRLEYl said...

"Anonymous" I do not share your experience. They've only had a handful of employees with an extremely low turnover rate which means I can name employees that have left on less than one hand. They have never stolen money from me and instead cut me a check for me to deposit to my bank account. I hope that what ever you are doing now that you are enjoying it and successful. As for me, I'm sticking with Think BIG sites as an Independant Contractor and happy to have it in my arsenal of products to offer my clients. I do not promote them anonymously but instead by name and with that on the line I can ensure you I have seen decisions made with ethics and fairness from the principals and employees driven to increase client retention by focusing on increasing ROI for less money than their competitors.

Mark Long said...

Hello, I just signed up as a sell rep with Think Big Sites and was hoping that I could get a little information from you about your experience with the company. To my understanding they provide you with an affiliate site is that correct? If so is a full of duplicate content or can you customize/optimize it for local SEO etc etc? Will you provide us a link to your affiliate site please? Thanks for the blog entry it is comforting to know that someone is having a good experience with Think Big Sites.

Mark Long Fixed Rate Solar Lease

ISHIRLEYl said...

Mark,

The ThinkBIG gold affiliate program includes access to a customer management database and an affiliate web page. Corporate takes care of the back-end with information you submit for your bio and your affiliate page is "no follow" so it will not rank; therefore, ThinkBIG is not penalized for duplicate content.

You can view my affiliate site at http://thinkbigsites.com/slassiter.html

If you or someone you know is curious about becoming a ThinkBIGsites affiliate you are welcome to email slassiter@thinkbigsites.com or call 800-725-1867 and leave me your contact information with your questions and comments. Best of luck!