$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Virtual Marketing Services

After much thought and evaluation I am switching gears for Relight Marketing towards virtual marketing services. I'm not sure why I didn't just start with this direction in the first place really. Now that I have made up my mind I am ecstatic! My services will utilize my education, experience, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired for over twenty years!

I am psyched to get my creative juices flowing, to catch myself while loving what I am doing so much that I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I love to think strategically, be of service to people, to come up with creative solutions, to contribute towards making a positive change.

Some of Relight Marketing's service offerings are:

  • Administrative Communications
  • Ad and Campaign Creation
  • Media Buying
  • Content Writing & Editing
  • Multiple Channel Marketing
  • Consultation
  • Strategic Planning
  • ThinkBIGsites Organic SEO
  • and MORE!

If you are interested in getting a FREE quote on interim or on-going project management, email me now.


No comments: