$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clever Container Tips to Get Organized

As a mom to a teenager and twin toddlers, I appreciate all the organization tips that I can get. I just heard about the Clever Container Company a couple weeks ago and when I saw their 2011 Catalog, I fell in love with the products and the affordability of them. With a partially loaded dishwasher of dirty dishes, I knew there had to be a better way then to grab the nearest washable crayon to write DIRTY on a piece of paper and stuff it in the top of the dishwasher door. So, imagine my delight when I discovered a much better looking and easier solution in the Clever Container Catalog with a magnet that turns to display when the dishes are CLEAN or DIRTY! I admit, it is the simple things in life that bring me huge pleasure. Anyway, when ever I love something, I share it. I'm hosting a Clever Container Catalog party and would love for you to share this post with your friends, family, and coworkers to spread the solutions that Clever Container has to make our lives easier and look a little (or in my case a lot) better as we get organized.

Here are a couple Clever ladies showing off Tips to Get Organized with other good looking, easy to use, and functional Clever Container products:




If you see something you would like to order, or if you are interested in hosting a Clever Container Workshop at your home, or become a Clever Container representative, I would love to hear from you. Call me (630)844-1823 or Email me with your contact information and I look forward to talking with you soon!

Shirley Lassiter
Clever Container Hostess soon to be Consultant because Organizing Just Got FUN!

1 comment:

Melissa Anderson said...

Super cute stuff...I definately see some items I want to get:)