$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Have You Used iList?

I placed my first posting on Craig'slist and shortly thereafter got an invitation to post on iList. It seems that iList can link your posting to Craig'slist, and social networks like facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. I was curious to see what happens with the widget for post so I have inserted mine here in this post to find out. Let me know what your experience has been with iList by commenting. Did you link it to your profiles on the social networks? What are the pros and cons?

2 comments:

LifeSizeLife said...

Hey, I signed up for ilist a couple days ago and I think its pretty neat. Unlike craigslist it has a page counter so you can see who looks at your ad, and I can connect to my facebook page. The only thing I don't like is that its still fairly new so there aren't as many followers as in the craigslist cult. But I think as soon as people see how cool it is they'll start switching over.

ISHIRLEYl said...

Obviously the widget didn't exactly work as it should. I got an error message after I had put in the html code regarding not supporting the video or something. It was worth a shot.