$1.99/mo Web Hosting

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blogger versus Wordpress or Both

I have been contemplating moving my blog to Wordpress with the thought that my post would be more searchable. Which seems confusing because Google is the most used search engine so why wouldn't Blogger have the the leg up on this?

Let me know your thoughts on this... should I continue bloggining on blogger, switch to wordpress, or post to both? Although I don't think search engines like duplicate content from multiple websites so that would mean I would have to have different content on both. So, if I did that maybe instead of my eclectic thoughts on one I could split my blogging on one site to personal and the other to strictly professional.

I'm all over the place on this and looking forward to your comments.

No comments: